#16 & #17 Wikis

Written on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 by ~Digital Goddess~

I really enjoyed librarianchick wiki. She added a nice table of contents for all the subject heading with accessible links. I found quick a bit of links that were very interesting.

My search for the right wiki... I used wetpaint wiki last year to for Teen Triathlon Tuesday to post pictures and weekly winner during the summer. I felt that it served the purpose for the program and some of the teen were excited to be a part of the wiki. Cristina and I are currently created a pbwiki for our branch. Our goal is to assist the staff with important information to better serve our patrons. The information ranges from book/film clubs information to Texas Bluebonnet website link. I hope they find it useful.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment