Thing #4 After exploring Blogsphere

Written on Saturday, November 01, 2008 by ~Digital Goddess~

So I began to explore the Top 10 Library Blogs to Read and found the iLibrarian blog very interesting. My favorite part of the blog is that there is a section labels CATEGORIES (down the left column), which narrows down your search on the blog. I was particularly interested in Gaming , Design , Podcasts , & Mac . I definitely encourage others to explore this blog. You will find some interesting information.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Unknown |

    Hey Val! Thanks for stopping by and letting me know where your blog is so I can keep in touch with you. It was very nice to hear from you! Take care and have a GREAT week! :)

     
  2. ~Digital Goddess~ |

    Great to hear from you too, Thien, I will definitely keep in touch and will continue to follow your blog.

     

Post a Comment