#2 7 1/2 Habits of Lifelong Learners

Written on Friday, October 10, 2008 by ~Digital Goddess~

I would have to say that my biggest challenge would be Habit #1- Begin with the end in mind. I tend to take on many tasks at a time and before I know it, I begin to lose sight of my goals at hand. But I will definitely be working toward this goal. Habit #6 –Using technology to your advantage would have to be the easiest habit for me. My passion has always been technology in both mac & pc platform. I am always very intrigued with articles about new gadgets. I believe Habit #7 ½ is the most important habit. PLAY tends to be the balancing factor in my life. Have fun and enjoy what you do every day. Well, at least that’s my philosophy.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Unknown |

    Hi Digital Goddess - this blog has a beautiful design! Did you design it yourself?

     
  2. ~Digital Goddess~ |

    Didi,

    I actually found this blogger template at http//btemplates.com. It was fairly simple to download and upload the code in the html of blogger. I definitely welcome others to try it!!

    Digital Goddess

     
  3. stephicat |

    I also really like your blog design. Its fabulous.

     

Post a Comment